According to many research firms such as Gartner, Forrester or MarketsAndMarkets, the global computer vision market is set to reach a total of 20 billion dollars by 2025. Two trends explain this significant growth. On a technological level, deep learning changed the strategy and the computing-related costs have rapidly decreased. On a business level, companies are doubling down on their AI investments after spending time on digital transformation. Computer vision platforms are in demand now, so we have decided to review the best ones. We have created this article so that you could learn more about each platform.
Dataleon helps you manage your decisions and analyze your images and documents by using powerful ML algorithms. The platform provides the best ML tools for automation and data processing.
- Dataleon`s experts are at your disposal to design a tailored product and offer you the best customer experience.
- The models are constantly learning to better understand your needs, identify and extract the data that matter to your business.
- Your files are convertible into structured data in less than 2 seconds. Get the results in real time.
Cogniac`s Visual Intelligence Platfrom delivers superhuman performance by virtue of the latest developments in AI and convolutional neural networks.
- The drag and drop nature of the platform allows users to focus on the most valuable tasks without developers engagement.
- Cogniac`s platform can derive value from as little as 100 labelled images.
- Cogniac`s AI behaves like a data scientist — optimizes models and course-corrects in real time, greatly reducing setup and implementation, saving hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Deepomatic is a leading Vision application platform that helps customers get the best out of their field operations.
- The no-code and intuitive interface allows business organizations to benefit from computer vision without development skills.
- Your own set of rules and business logic can be integrated in the platform.
- Your applications are always up-to-date thanks to Continuous Improvement of Deepomatic Visual Automation platform.
Clarifai is the leading deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, and automatic speech recognition.
- The platform integrates labeling, search, training and prediction capabilities.
- It has the largest collection of pre-trained models.
- You can get started with 5000 free operations each month.
Viso is all-in-one platform to build computer vision applications without code.
- Viso lets you create real-time computer vision applications with pre-built modules.
- It allows you to deploy your real-time applications to computers and to process the video feeds of digital cameras in real-time.
- Viso Suite makes it easy to vizualize and monitor your applications in cloud dashboards with interractive charts and dynamic filters.
Some of the platforms have unique, out-of-the-box tools used for labelling and training. Below you may see a table with the platforms and the tools names.
We have also compared the platforms by the following criteria:
If your company has an issue and you want to resolve it in the quickest way, just get in touch with us. Dataleon`s team works hard to develop automative innovation and adjustable solutions available in the cloud.